Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got an emulation site made up which will link to rom sites among other emulation sites. I won't be hosting any roms or directly linking to any roms. However, like I said I'll be linking to rom sites which most hosts don't allow. What would be a good web host to use for my site. Unlimited bandwidth would be preferable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not discussing roms. I'm asking about hosting a website that won't link directly to roms or have any roms hosted on it. However, it may lead to rom sites. This is about an emulation site I don't see how there's anything wrong with discussing it.

·
Super Moderator
13,064 Posts
People are not responsible about the content of other websites (not locally hosted, which is what is not legal). The good old "We are not responsible for the content of the sites listed as affiliates."

The topic will not be undiscussed because 'roms are illegal', but just because people disapprove of linking to rom sites (a moral stance, norm on the leading emulation centers).

Lenient hosts...? Sweden/Netherland seem to have a few of those.
Regardless of host, compliance with terms of service itself is something that maybe should be considered (in which case, any host would do).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts