Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new here to ngemu. I've been into emulation for a long time, but just now decided to join a community for it! ^_^ I have a question.

With regular, cartridge-based ROMs, all you do is open the file in an emulator and play. Thanks really easy to do. But now I'm ready to get into disc-based ROMs/ISOs, and I'm a little confused.

I've read the guide on how to set up ePSXe 1.7.0, and I have all my settings, plugins and BIOS ready. I started downloading PSX games, but I don't understand how to get the game working when it's in parts from the download, or even how to convert it. I tried extracting the RAR in the folder I have for the game, and another RAR appeared (which had a BIN...how do you convert that, or is it necessary?). I tried extracting the other parts of the game, but it ended up having the same name as the first extracted file.

How do I get the parts to work together, let alone convert them to ISOs? I have MagicISO, so I guess that's step one. Thanks in advance!:thumb:

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
as said by dax, we cannot provide support for warez so use the guide he linked to and make images of your own discs and please read over the board rules as well.

http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html

closed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.