Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice that the drive will just play the tracks in sequence; not repeat the appropriate track for the level. I know this could be considered nit-picking, but when you've played C: The Contra Adventure as much as I have, you'd feel awkward too with the Zero G level music playing for Level 3. lol Any plug-ins that allow it? I could have swore I saw the option in one of the ones I have, but now I can't find the daggone thing.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Never heard of this. Some things to try: have you used eternal and peops spu plugins? Various different cd plugins (peops, sapu's, xeven's)? Does it do the same on PSXeven?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't have PSXeven. Does anyone else experience this? I don't get why it wouldn't just repeat the appropriate track over and over till the level is over. Also; is it possible to still have CD Audio with an ISO? I thought you couldn't have it. With the CD in the drive, of course.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
sonysuksbuyxbox said:
I don't have PSXeven.
So what? just download it and try :p

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
PSXeven usually works fine for me. Maybe you didn't enable XA sound and the other option... I forget, in your sound plugin?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts