* Added the possibility to choose a perfect synchronisation emulation mode.
This means that main CPU and sub CPU execute instruction by instruction then emulation is more accurate but a lot slower.
This option is desactivated by default, you can enable it when you're playing a Sega CD game but it's highly recommend to use it only if the game doesn't work in normal emulation mode and if your CPU is fast (>= 500 Mhz).
* Fixed a (stupid) bug in the GFX rotation/scaling engine.
* Fixed Word RAM decoded format (dot GFX conversion).
* Added CELL GFX conversion.
* CDC -> PCM RAM DMA fixed.
* CDD and CDC emulation improved.
* Fixed the memory control register (not yet perfect).
* Fixed a bug in the "Font Data" calculation.
* Fixed a bug with PCM sound.
* Fixed severals bugs in the MP3 decoder and streaming code.
* Some others minors bugs fixed...
* YM2612 emulator upgraded to the last version, FM sound is a bit better.
* CGOffline support added.
* All specials renders modes (Scanlines, 2xSAI ...) are now as fast in windowed mode than in fullscreen mode.
* Better sound volume adjustement between all differents sound chips.
* VSync added for windowed mode.
* Can save or load custom named states.
* States are described EMPTY or OCCUPIED.
* Others minors changes...
Ok.. I got it and tested all of my sega cd games.. Here is what I have found so far..
Sonic CD (US and Jap) -perfect
FFight cd -perfect
LUnar 1 and 2 practically perfect (no more messed up text in EB)
Chuck rock cd 1 and 2 -perfect
Ecco 1 and 2 cd -perfect
Snatcher -almost perfect
Soulstar -perfect (check stefs compatibility list on how to make it work)
BC racers -Nearly perfect (little graphic glitches)
Barri Arm -perfect (Aka Android Assault)
Earthworm Jim special ed -perfect
Lethal Enforcers 2 -perfect
Silpheed -Fully playable (check stefs compatibility list on how to make it work)
Popful Mail -nearly perfect(check stefs """)
Samurai Showdown -perfect
Mortal Kombat (E) -messed up backgrounds but playable..
All in all.. Its a great version.. Sega Cd emulation is certainly approaching greatness.. Thanks go to stef for the best SEga cd and genesis emulator.. Only thing left now is Saturn emulation.. That would make this a perfect world..