Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
First of all, you should use VBA for GBA games. Both emulators auto-load their save-files, so if you did save in-game, it should be there the next time you start the game. No$ has an issue with crashes; if the emulator crashes before you close it, the .sav file is not written/updated, so your progress since the last start is lost.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
i don't understand what you mean by "look here, divide by 8"?
The "look here, divide by 8" is for setting the correct save type for gba or ds games; however, the gba auto save detect function should work properly, so you don't have to worry about setting the wrong save type.

On topic:

I don't really understand what you are asking. In your thread title, you are asking about how to load your game, but in your first post, you said you want to open(?) Pokemon Firered. o_O

I'll just assume you are asking about how to load your game. After you have successfully saved your game using the in-game save function. The save file will get created/updated inside your no$gba's Battery folder when you do one of the following:
1) Close the emu
2) Reload the game
3) Load another game

It would help if you can tell us if there is a save file inside your Battery folder.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Next time you mention a rom site or release group I will give you an infraction inocloud. You have been there for a while and should know the [rules]Emuforums Rules[/rules], if not then I suggest you familarise yourself with them now.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Use a different browser perhaps...it works for everybody else. I am afraid a romsite is a romsite this way or that regardless of why you provide the link and romsites are against the rules.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.