Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Am not supporting the old version of @ES anymore so i've deleted every single thread of it. MorphX is going to replace the old version on every single area so there's no need to keep both here.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards
@ruantec

UPDATE:
Thanks to HCR and KrossX for helping me to see how importan it is to keep some of the threads of the previous build as people can see how much it changed now. because of that i brought back some of the threads.

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
You just removed like 800 posts leaving only 35.

Couldnt threads just have been closed and the files been removed from circulation except the latest version publicly available ?
The old version was just a test and had too many issues to consider it "Usable" also the version at ngemu seems to have a virus as it keeps detecting it as a thread on my puter while the Xtemu one is totally clean. also the last build is too buggy that renders the app to a very non-usable level so am just dropping it completely and doing everything again. however the latest version still remain on my website and people can download the file anytime(which i doubt is being downloaded anymore).

Version 6 seems to be the most stable build of the old version but sadly lacks of many cool features i added after that... i knew i will face problems with the development as it was a challenge to make GDI+ working fast in VB6 taking in mind that GDI+ wasn't designed to work with VB6 but i knew that is going to help me in my learning process because i had to work with VB6 at that time because i rejected C#(which i regret now). still was a great experience as i had the chance to write non-C based code and see what can be done and what not.

UPDATE:
on a second thought... i think you're right(Thanks to KrossX for the conversation too) and now i can see that i should leave some of the thread so people can see how much it changed.

·
PC game modder
6,949 Posts
My post count drop heaps because of this:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts