Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone else tried using a GeForce 3 with ePSXe and Square games ie any of the final fantasy games. Whenever I enable FSAA I get gaps between tiles in the background textures, kinda like when you enable standard bilinear filtering on some cards except the gaps are bigger. Does anyone know how to fix this besides disabling FSAA?

BTW... the bug occurs in both Pete's D3D and OGL plugin, I'm pretty sure it's a bug with Nvidia's new multisampling technique.

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
i am pretty sure once the pluggin authors get their hands on a geforce 3 card.......sheesh..... Then they may be able to fix it..... Or the drivers for the card gets updated........that may fix it as well..How much did you pay for that beeeeast.... :) Most of us don't have the card so......there may not be many or any correct answers for your problem yet...... Just have to be patient I guess.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
man, u lucky bastard... :) You know you're lucky to be having problems like that... Some people here don't even have FSAA.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Try to change the Texel Alignement in the Nvidia control panel,I've set it to 7 and the gaps almost disapeared.
Bye.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts