The following list is with the cheapest and slowest cards first, and the most expensive and fastest cards last.
- GeForce 256 SDR - Runs at 120mhz core / 166mhz memory.
- GeForce 256 DDR - The same as a GeForce 256 SDR except it uses DDR memory.
- GeForce2 MX - May be SDR or DDR, but they are both roughly the same speed because with the MX DDR memory has to run in 64-bit mode as opposed to SDR which runs at 128-bit mode. Runs at 175mhz core / 166mhz memory and does not require a fan on the heatsink.
- GeForce2 GTS (DDR) - Runs at 200mhz core / 166mhz memory.
- GeForce2 Pro (DDR) - The same as a GeForce2 GTS, except it runs at 200mhz core / 200mhz memory.
- GeForce2 Ultra (DDR) - The same as a GeForce2 GTS, except it runs at 250mhz core / 230mhz memory.
- GeForce3 - Runs at 200mhz core / 230mhz memory.
as quoted from http://geforcefaq.com/
You can't compare MX series to V33500 (for 32 bit exp), just cant do that.
Some good cards for MX are : ELSA, Leadtek Winfast, ASUS, GUILLEMOT (Hercules), and some others...
MX is Good, nothing 2 avoid, except the MX 200 series. Else is Good. Except if you have more money, then Go for GF 2 Ultra