Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some sad news to report.....Gcube is no longer being developed. The Gcube 0.4 sources were released for anyone who might want to continue with the project
  • Sad but true :(. Monk no longer has the means to continue developing this great emulator so the project is over. He did however release the Gcube source with the latest changes that were made for anyone that can find it usefull or for even those that wish to continue Gcube, but in either case please give Monk the credit he deservs.
We wish Monk, and all the other contributors, the best of luck on their new assignments :)

» Source: <A HREF="http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60120" TARGET="_blank">Metalmurphy</A>

» Download Gcube 0.4 Source <A HREF="http://www.ngemu.com/gc/gcube.php?action=get&id=390">here</A>
» Gcube <A HREF="http://gcube.exemu.net/" TARGET="_blank">homepage</A>
 

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
Joined
·
1,951 Posts
Hmmm... wasnt this posted earlier already? Anyway, this are sad news allright. :( I hope existing GC emuprojects find something usefull from his source.

*edit* Oh, this is official news. Ignore me.
 

·
Experenced But New User
Joined
·
866 Posts
nooooooooooo, poor Gcube, he was my friend...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
845 Posts
MaZa said:
Hmmm... wasnt this posted earlier already? Anyway, this are sad news allright. :( I hope existing GC emuprojects find something usefull from his source.

*edit* Oh, this is official news. Ignore me.
Yes, it was posted, but not on the front page like this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
Sad to hear, as gamecube emulation is nearly the only next-gen emulation I care about nowadays. Still, we have the other emus... I hope they don't give up.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,201 Posts
WEXP said:
Sad to hear, as gamecube emulation is nearly the only next-gen emulation I care about nowadays. Still, we have the other emus... I hope they don't give up.
:evil:

[18:31] <_Chrono_> a friend is waiting for me to go play CS:Source
[18:31] <_Chrono_> anything new I should know before i leave :p?
[18:31] < or9 > still alive
Dolphin and Dolwin are still being worked on :thumb: and they dont seem to get tired :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
Chrono Archangel said:
:evil:



Dolphin and Dolwin are still being worked on :thumb: and they dont seem to get tired :)
Now that's great to hear. It's too much sadness in this thread :p
Well, as long as the GC emulation scene don't die completely (I don't think it'll happen), it's fine.
Also, you do a good job, Chrono Archangel. Guess who got my vote for Newsposter of the year 2004? ^^
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,201 Posts
WEXP said:
Now that's great to hear. It's too much sadness in this thread :p
Well, as long as the GC emulation scene don't die completely (I don't think it'll happen), it's fine.
Also, you do a good job, Chrono Archangel. Guess who got my vote for Newsposter of the year 2004? ^^
ahh thx :) (it better have been me!!!)...j/k lol
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top