Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
A new version of the Nintendo Gamecube emulator, Gcube, has been released. As promised, this version can be used on Mac PCs. Here's the change log for this version :
  • should now work on mac os x (thanks to Adam Green)
  • basic hle system
  • function mapper
  • fixed a few problems with pad emulation
  • further debugger improvements
  • killed some ugly cpu bugs
  • fixes here and there
» Download Gcube 0.3 from <A HREF="http://www.ngemu.com/gc/gcube.php?action=download">here</A>
» Click <A HREF="http://gcube.exemu.net" TARGET="_blank">here</A> to visit Gcube's official site
» Thanks to _Chrono_ and MetalMurphy for the news.

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
Sweet! cant wait till I play it!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
At the rate of gcube development i would say 2/3 more versions :p

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Awesome..I want to test it with my game but I cannot figure it out. It is not like dolphin emu because you can use gui easy..but this one looks like to be dos..do I have to do the command ? If so, how ? Thanks.

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
rockmangames said:
Awesome..I want to test it with my game but I cannot figure it out. It is not like dolphin emu because you can use gui easy..but this one looks like to be dos..do I have to do the command ? If so, how ? Thanks.
right click on the exe and Send to desktop (Create shortcut)

all you have to do is then drag and drop the .gcm on the shortcut created

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Oh ok, thanks. ;)

·
OUYA Angel Backer
197 Posts
I think this project will be very successful in the coming years. They're doing just what the emulation community needs right now.

• It's crossplatform. Windows, Linux, and Mac.
  • It's showing rapid real world progress. Check those screenshots!
  • It's open source.
I am not a fan of Dolphin and the other GC emus because they are either not open source, not crossplatform, or both. But I will be watching this project with a close eye. It's got all the ingredients necessary to be the next ZSNES, PCSX, or Visual Boy Advance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts