·
AKA snkmad
4,063 Posts
Great man!
Glad you working on this.

·
カラム
365 Posts
Wow I never knew there was an emu called GCEmu, lol. For some reason I can't get it working. *Opens up DOSbox*

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
Unbelievable speed.
I will test some of my games tonight.;)

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
PSEmu pro team back in the game? Awesome! :D:D:D

edit: Zelda WW does not work, black screen FPS stays at about 20.

edit2: Zelda Collector's edition runs but nothing loads as expected.

·
カラム
365 Posts
EDIT: Here are some shots of SSBM In work.

Super Smash Bros. Melee (PAL) Ingame :agree: (Change Language)

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Now this sounds interesting and very promising :D

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Definitely. Better than seeing the actual emu is seeing the PSEmu Pro team back in the game.. perhaps the glory days of emulation are repeating themselves. :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
First off Hello everyone as im new here, But i been reading this place for over a year.. (no worries i know all the rules pretty well by now) anyways I hope to be a decent member :)

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes (USA)
After the last screenshot you could no longer read any text as it was unreadable.

Very nice release, great job :)

will try to do more games after I rip them *again* LOL

·
InnarX
2,759 Posts
I am sorry, but I must say this. All the programmers out there, who have been working FOR YEARS on whichever emu's you've been working on....MAD, FECKING respect!!! Absolutely.

And seeing that GC emu is kicking off, with some of the most bad-ass Mofo's out there....(pointing at Pete, PSEmu Team, Lewpy, @ruantec-Man, Linuzappz, Shadow, etc..)....mad respect, and hope you continue the amazing progress...

I'll be honest, it's because of alot of the work you guys have gone through that always inspired me to try coding, specifically for emulation.....although my talents lie elswhere, but on an honest note....

Thank you. :)

r2rX :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.