21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
thought you also need the gameboys connected? :p

·
Registered
54 Posts
Did you get it to work? On which port did you "connect" the gba? i tried several combinations without sucess :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
If "Enable Dual Core" is on - It makes the controls go in to turbo mode making some areas in the game impossible to beat (levers you need to pull)

As for the sound...
if there is a long note that needs to be player (2+ seconds) it just cuts it off without finishing

I get 50-60 with Dual core on - but the movement sucks since the movement buttons act like turbo mode buttons :(
I get 30-40 with Dual Core off

·
Registered
45 Posts
i have some problem... i have full speed but link walk wrong.. not fluid... but i have fullspeed...

do you know why?

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have some problem... i have full speed but link walk wrong.. not fluid... but i have fullspeed...

do you know why?
If "Enable Dual Core" is on - It makes the controls go in to turbo mode making some areas in the game impossible to beat (levers you need to pull)

As for the sound...
if there is a long note that needs to be player (2+ seconds) it just cuts it off without finishing

I get 50-60 with Dual core on - but the movement sucks since the movement buttons act like turbo mode buttons :(
I get 30-40 with Dual Core off
did you not read? lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you play with dual core turned on, you can make a savestate at parts where you NEED to hold a button down, like a lever, then stop the game, turn off dual core, load up the save state, pull the lever, make another savestate, and turn dual core back on.

This game runs painfully slow, at about 10-20fps. I'm using all the recommended settings in the first post, plus disabled fog and turned off sound. My computer is garbage, but it was able to play Soul Calibur 2 on Dolphin at about 20-30fps, you'd think it would be able to play FSA faster. Is there really nothing I can do?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been desperately trying to get two player multiplayer working for the last three days. I've seen all the videos and used multiple versions of Dolphin and VBA-M. I'm following the instructions to the T, but it seems like the game refuses to allow both players to connect. I never have any trouble getting player one locked in, but the second VBA-M player catches and then loads extremely slowly, never progresses to the red nintendo logo. It is my belief that the game does not recognize both GBA slots and is trying to load the second VBA-M player into the first player slot. If I could have someone knowledgeable begin a dialogue with me, or knows how to fix this simply, I would greatly appreciate the help.

My girlfriend and I really wanna play this and Crystal Chronicles together.

Thanks ahead of time.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts