Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

[GC] The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (2004)

The game has no major bugs as far as I know.

Recommended settings:

Core

• Dual Core: Yes, it seems to work
  • Idle Skipping: Yes it works
  • Optimize Quantizers: Yes, it seems to work
OpenGL

• Use Safe Texture Cache: Yes, to fix the colors of the links and the water
  • Copy EFB to Texture or RAM: Yes, otherwise graphics disappear. You can chose either Texture or RAM, for me it makes no difference.
DSP HLE

• Uncheck Use Other Audio if you have a slow computer, then you may get a better fps

·
Registered
449 Posts
I tested it about a month ago to see if there had been any improvements, and i was surprised as well. It went from about 10-15 fps to 30-40-ish fps. Heck of an improvement.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tested it about a month ago to see if there had been any improvements, and i was surprised as well. It went from about 10-15 fps to 30-40-ish fps. Heck of an improvement.
I see, I just noticed that it was faster. To bad that there is no sound. This is another reason to take a look at the LLE plugin again.

·
Registered
408 Posts
John, you're gonna try to fix this sound issues in zelda games ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Appreciate the detailed info on how to make the game run the best. Maybe including the revision that it was tested on in the original post would be beneficial?

·
Registered
836 Posts
at first i had grey clouds just showing inthe begining where the person says come with me link. then i went to graphic opl settings and check projection hack of 844 u might want to add that jp:)

·
Locked and Loaded.
191 Posts
John, you're gonna try to fix this sound issues in zelda games ?
Same here!

John, seems like you, MaguMagu, and Nakeee are the only ones making significant progress in Dolphin. Hope to hear some beautiful music from SMS, Zelda, and more soon!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
at first i had grey clouds just showing inthe begining where the person says come with me link. then i went to graphic opl settings and check projection hack of 844 u might want to add that jp:)
Okay, I'll have to try that. I only tried the Safe Texture Cache option, that seemed to fix most issues.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i have a problem with this game. It runs great, but i can't hold a button. for example, if i want to charge my sword, instead of charging link keeps swinging the sword. It's very annoying, and i can't pull the lever at level 2, becose the grab button doesn't "hold" itself.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Guys, I can't use the projection hack in the latest revision, it just shows a black screen and FPS skyrockets

EDIT:
I got it working, but I got a TLB error when I was trying to go up the screen after going through the underground passage. Any way to proceed?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I can't pull the lever in the Cave of no return to get to Dark Link, link just keeps pulling

·
Registered
18 Posts
I can't pull the lever in the Cave of no return to get to Dark Link, link just keeps pulling
If you look at my post, you see that i have the same problem as you:(

·
Registered
19 Posts
Is there any way to solve the problem?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Is there a way to play it with 4 players?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts