Dolphin SVN R 1713
OpenGL /1280x1024 Full Screen
DSP HLE
njoy v0.3

Screenshot::thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
my pc is dual core 2.4 ghz and geforce 9600 it is slower compared with your pc, and i get 75 fps all the time in 1713 revision, 1440x900 full screen etc, check your dolphin configuration.

·
Registered
449 Posts
my pc is dual core 2.4 ghz and geforce 9600 it is slower compared with your pc, and i get 75 fps all the time in 1713 revision, 1440x900 full screen etc, check your dolphin configuration.
Frame limiter, dude. Nuff said.

·
Join the Dark Side!!
266 Posts
Also this post should be under the Dolphin GC videos thread doesn't it???

·
Registered
4 Posts
When I play SSBM music ALWAYS stops working after a while (not all of the music, just the songs). What could be the problem? :(

·
Registered
37 Posts
hi, guess i mentioned it before. for me melee runs aswell on constant 50 fps, BUT that is TOO fast... its about 3 times faster than normal.
can anyone tell me how to slower it? dualcore off or "other Audio" on is a bit too slow and second is even crappy sound.
thx for help

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey,

sry for bothering you, but I'm quite new to dolphin ^^°
I got SSBM to work, but the speed during battles is very slow. So my question is how to configure dolphin to get best speed?

I'm using Dolphin r4016
PC specs: Windows 7 Ultimate RC x64; Intel Dual Core E6400 @ 2.13GHz; ATI Radeon HD2600 256MB; 4Gigs DDR2-800 RAM

thaks a lot in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey, i got the newest version of dolhin, but for some reason, the speed is far too fast to be playable at a decent level. any way to keep it at a normal speed and not super high speed?

·
Fluffy Animal Admirer
3,398 Posts
hey, i got the newest version of dolhin, but for some reason, the speed is far too fast to be playable at a decent level. any way to keep it at a normal speed and not super high speed?
Framerate, set to Auto and/or for the sound, select Throttle; one or the other will lock the speed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts