Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Emulator User
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, even though the problem with h4m playback is still not completely solved, I recently tried my new NTSC version of Bloody Raor: Primal Fury and noticed some surprising changes in its emulation with the later revisions. I am currently using Dolphin Revison 1978, and when I started the game, expecting it to freeze as usual at the part where it is supposed to play the intro scenes which are .h4m movies, it didn't! Instead, it only played the sounds of the movies, but showed no images at all. Seeing that, I pressed the Start button again and it actually got past the intros and went to the main menu!
For the final confirmation act to see if I wasn't dreaming;), I selected Arcade mode, selected my character (Bakuryu), and started the game and guess what, instead of anything bad, it actually played the little into movie with images and sound. Then I skipped it and went to the first battle, won it (with ease) and moved onto the next stage!:D
I haven't played anymore of the arcade mode to see if it was completely playable (please, let me verify RockmanForte), but so far, it looks quite promising and all other aspects of the game (graphics, audio, vs, team, practice modes) are fully emulated!:thumb:

Settings:

Core :

- DualCore : Disabled (I don't have a dual core pc yet, but I think it should still work)
- Iddle Skipping : Enabled
- HLE the BIOS all the time : Enabled
- Enable Dynamic Recompilation : Enabled
- Lock Threads to Cores : Enabled
- Optimize Quantizers : Enabled

OpenGL Plugin Config. :

- Stretch To Fit : Enabled
- Copy EFB to GL texture (Hack) : Enabled
- Projection hack before R945 : Enabled(needed to see the text)

DSP_HLE Config :
Everything ticked except Enable Other Audio

Dolphin KB/X360pad

Screen shots : The first one is where I'm at the intro, black screen, but there's sound.
View attachment 200687 View attachment 200688 View attachment 200689 View attachment 200690 View attachment 200691 View attachment 200692

·
Emulator User
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UPDATE!
I have played the game a lot since my last post and I can finally confirm the game is COMPLETELY PLAYABLE:D!! I have managed to unlock all characters and stages and I can continue to unlocking more cheats now, so the only issue so far is the intro movie and opening manufacturer logos not showing any images, only sound. Now that I finally got a dual core processor now, dual core mode makes it amazingly fast for me!:thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts