Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
I already completed MP3 but still can't do it with MP2 cause of thhis damn Dual Core bug

People try to set EnableEPRF = True
under the [Core] in the game ini, it seems it helps against Dual Core freeze bug, at least helped me

People try to set EnableEPRF = True
under the [Core] in the game ini, it seems it helps against Dual Core freeze bug, at least helped me
wow thx man that did the trick no more fezzes , now onward with the game story
:lol: placebo effect :p

it's EnableFPRF (Floating point register) and not EnableEPRF, so in case it worked with EnableEPRF, you can start wondering...

sl1nk3 :lol:
i tested Metroid 2 almost all day and it actuly it worked not cause FPRF bug is fixed by r3397 by changes in SystemTimers.cpp, i successfully place this changes to r2600 and now play nice and fast, Why so old revision? cause new revs has TONS of slowdowns and also crash Issue for Metroids, and i'm too tired to find them all i just want to play this game

funny because that time it did work, but now im in a similar boss and it frezzes but this time i did use the correct fix and nothing it will just freeze

i have a problem the speed and the fonts is cool,but i can't press the l button on my controller, i don't know if its the controller or the emulator, but it can't be the controller because i switch the R button and the L button just to make sure and the L button still didn't work, using Dolphin SVN 3981 plugin nJoy v0.3

I got many problems on making this game playable, here is some reference if you want to play with newer revisions.

SVN R5149: This game needs:

Enable: FIFO BP Hack, without this the game will hardly start, it may start after countless tries. Crashes may happen with it but without it crashes are more frequent.

As said on the first post, safe texture need to be enabled to fix fonts, thanks for the reference.

Use OpenGL to Scan Alien Doors.

DirectX Spellforce builds gives 2x more FPS than OpenGL but it does not scan alien hologram doors, so always save your games into the memory card and then if you want more speed then switch to DirectX, save states may work here.

Feedback: All are working great(Controls, Fonts, FX's, Musics Graphics) so far, only problem that needs to be fixed on DirectX plugin is the scan alien door, I had few crashes, crashes usually tend to happen while showing movies.

I will update this post if I find others problems.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.