Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
- Dual Core: Yes, it seems to work
- Idle Skipping: Currently idle skipping has no effect in this game
- Optimize Quantizers: Yes, it seems to work
- Unlimited JIT Cache: Before revision 1936 the game would crash when the JIT cache was cleared. This doesn't seem to be a problem any more. However, should it still crash then you can try the Unlimited JIT Cache option as described here.
- Copy EFB to System RAM (to make the scanner work)
- Use Safe Texture Cache (to fix the fonts)
- It's recommended that you use analog left and right triggers for the left and right shoulder buttons, for example to enable strafing by pressing the left trigger less than fully while moving the main analog stick left and right. If you don't have analog shoulder buttons on your gamepad you may be able to assign a free button as a "half press" button, this means the shoulder button will be pressed to 100 instead of the maximum 255.
- [thread=108898]Metroid Prime 2: Echo[/thread]