Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[GC] Digimon Rumble Arena 2 (Official Thread)

Ok, this game emulates almost 100%!
Looks great, plays great (a solid 50fps) the only thing is that the bottom of the screen is cut off.

Any ideas why?

·
Registered
188 Posts
sweet. i didn;t know that there's digimon rumble arena 2 for GC. I did tried it with pcsx2 before, but it freeze at title screen. Now I can try it.
Here we goooooo.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Good luck :D!

Ok, I've discovered some things...

The screen is cut off with OpenGL, but is fine with DX9.
Also, the digimon get "flattened" when they digivolve (both plugins).

Here:

It looks scarier when they move lol :p!

Update:
Ok, not all the Digimon "flatten" when they digivolve, So far Ikkakumon and Garurumon flatten, but Greymon is good.

Update:
Ok I've tried almost all the digimon (unlocked ones), and most of them are flattened or horribly disfigured. Its kinda gross playing with weird blobs of polygons.

And I know that the problem is with the geometry, if you look at Garurumon, his eyes and teeth are in the right place, but his body is messed up, and when he attacks, it comes out of his mouth (where the teeth are), its like that with all the messed up digimon.

In short, hopefully this is fixable :)!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A few more things..

Something else, from the Digimon that are good and bad, the ones that work, always work, and the ones that don't, always don't.

Anybody got any suggestions as to why this happens :D?

·
Registered
37 Posts
turn Optimized Quantizers off in the config menu under the general tab....this game runs 100% except for the bottom of the screen being cut off :D

and would there per chance be anybody with a complete save game for me? :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
turn Optimized Quantizers off in the config menu under the general tab....this game runs 100% except for the bottom of the screen being cut off :D

and would there per chance be anybody with a complete save game for me? :D
Thanks, the game's great now!!!

I to would like a save game for this!

·
Registered
1 Posts
anyone has a save of this game with many digimon unlocked ? please share with me :D
in the newest dolphin the game its really playable. no graphical bugs but still some random crashes. i got a save game with all the digimons and all the game modes (like king of the hill crazy chase etc) and all the stages (chaos wasteland and the ice palace).
i will leave my dolphin gamecube memory card here as an attachment. you need the latest 7z compressor to be able to decompress it. also has a super mario sunshine full game all unlocked and all achieved (120% i think it says on the save game¿?).
i recommend to download the latest dolphin from the official site here:
Download Dolphin
daily compilations for windows x86-x64 and mac builds.
hope this helps. btw the save of digimon rumble arena 2 and super mario sunshine its for europe rom. dont know if it works on other versions.
here a screenshot from my desktop: (it goes at 100% and more of speed the screenshot goes slower dont know why)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts