Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Visual Boy Advance GX - WiiBrew

There was a new release of this today and I hadn't noticed the program before but it certainly peaked my interest. It's based on VBA-M r847, which is nice, but the big thing I noticed was Wii controls. All Mario games, all Zelda games, as well as WarioWare Twisted and Kirby Tilt-n-Tumble(in addition to other games I could give a crap less about) have unique Wii controls comparable to their Wii games. WarioWare Twisted is nearly impossible to play with a keyboard(I couldn't get past the first boss level at all with a normal emulator), but this should make the game comparable to playing it on normal hardware.

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
tantric sure knows his stuff.

edit:

1.0.8 - April 6, 2009

* "Match Wii Game" controls option! Games that have a Wii equivalent can be played using the controls for that Wii game. For example all Zelda games can be played with Twilight Princess controls.
* Rotation/Tilt sensor games all work
* Solar sensors (Boktai 1/2/3)
* Rumble (except for games that rely on Gameboy Player)
* Keyboard
* PAL support, finally!
* New scaling options, choose how much stretching you want
* Colourised games now partially work but still have distortion
* "Corvette" no longer has a screwed up palette (but still crashes)
* Triggers net reconnection on SMB failure
* Source code refactored, and project file added

·
Super Moderator
5,376 Posts
Yeah, a lot of people here I notice dont follow Wii homebrew closely but guess what ?? It works great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.