Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
KO'ed User
935 Posts
How do you open them? if you just click on them, it woulnt work. Go File>Open and select the rom you want to open.

·
Extra Large Member
936 Posts
if you just click on them, it woulnt work.
BZZZ! Wrong answer! You can double click .gba files and they'll open in VBA. If they don't, open VBA and go options->emulator->associate and choose the extensions you want. Now close VBA and try clicking the .gba file again.

·
Extra Large Member
936 Posts
It didn't work properly for me in older versions (VBA would open when I clicked the .gba files, but that's it. It would open just as though I had clicked the program icon instead, I still had to load the games manually.) Version 1.7.2 however works perfectly.

·
Extra Large Member
936 Posts
Nope, never tried loading from a CD, don't have any .GBA files on a CD. Do the files load from the CD if you open VBA first and then open them from within it?

·
Registered
37 Posts
skyyman said:
Are you opening from CD? I couldn't open from a CD Directly, so I copied to HD and then double-clicking worked fine.
When you tried that did you had your directories set on the emu? because when you dont have them defined the emu will try to write the battery & save files to where the rom is and since the rom is on the CD it cant write it!?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts