Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found a movie trailer the matrix for gba... wow!!
it makes me think, now since gba has the power to play video clips, why not make a rpg w/ ingame scenarios. u kno, like final fantasy where therez lotz o' beautiful animation thrown into sthe game... now that would be soo sweeet, bein' able to watch clipz on a small handheld. but on the other hand, a cartridge can only hold so many memories...
i say they should make a cord thingie that connects a gba to a much larger storage drive, that way me might even be able to watch movies on it. haha... i'll go keep dreaming.

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,617 Posts
wanna tell me where u got this video?? thx :D hey itz not illegal itz jus a movie trailor so :p !!!!!!!!!

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,617 Posts
thX for the link and for the hint fivefeet hehe :D

·
Registered
797 Posts
thats cool, but then i did expect that there would be something like it. I mean, since one of the major games company has made tv tuners for gameboy advance ( coming out next year spring) its not suprising that they have done this.

G

·
...and I think any system can do movies, btw...after all, any system can play a few pictures in a row. It's just that cartridges arent very suitable for it....

·
Premium Member
8,592 Posts
How long is that movie trailer? Minutes? Seconds?

Maybe one day, we will have portable movie carts.. hehe.. Watch movies on the go with the GBA.. They would probably be huge carts though.. Unless a new advanced video compression routine is done.. Divx on the GBA?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.