Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i read the other topic about this but its not my case because my pc is top end,and i run other games even at 120% speed.i tuoggled farme limit off,and i got even to 80% during the dialogues scenes,but inside the games it drops to 10 fp..if i move in some place of the map,it speeds up again to 45 something,but when even an enemy apepars,slowing down...any help?

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you run it at full speed?i have a pentium 3ghz dual core,i run tekken 4 at 125 fps,so i really don't think is a matter of processor..i have also 4 gb ram and an nvidia geforce 88000.i put all the speed hacks and in some corner i even reache 300 fps,but not during fight.strange thing is that with pcsx2 beta 791,the game seems more faster,but when i get to the point where i play,after the dialogues,the game hangs up.i tried savestating a fight with one of the later releases and using it there,but its says it coms from an "old" version of the emu and can't be used...

· No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
Different games will have different levels of performance. Some run really well and some just run poorly.

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ah ok i should've guessed that.strange thing is that with that beta version,i managed to get to the fight scenes,and they runs fine..except the whole emu freezes\crashes after few seconds,while with the recent rev it doesnt hangs up,but its slow as hell :(

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok the build is 3136,but even with older ones,i mean very older ones,from last year,the speed is always the same.here's the settings

video

gsdx 2763 sse41 direct3d 11 hardware,resolution 1024 x 1024,(also tried 800x600 and native,same slowness)

scaling 1x

texture filtering

audio

spu2

dvd
gigaherz

speedhacks

ee cyclerate -2

vu cyclestealing 0 1\2

all the other flag on speedhacks are enabled,doesn't change much even if i disable some or all of them.tekken 4 rusn almost the same speed,though it runs very fast on previous builds.mypc spec

dual core duo pentium at 3 ghz

4gb ram
win 7 64 bit

video card nvidia geforce 8800 gt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.