Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, it has been awhile since I posted a review here, or posted at all for that matter, I have recently started with Video Reviews so thought I would share them here as well.

Youtube Page

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Hey that was nice.

Fun review and a little surprised with your uptempo tone.

I was afraid that this was going to be a long boring review but you kept it short, fun and to the point, highlighting the best parts of the game.

About the game, I didn't know it was that diverse, I thought Megaman X was the first on mech platformer style, only one I played, but now I'm very interested in this game.

Thanks and keep doing this.

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Silenus, I really appreciate that. I am working on another one at the moment for Adventures of Lolo 3, my aim is to keep them around the 1-2min mark.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
That was seriously boss emwearz, so much energy, rapid fire, gives a great representation of the game and makes me interested in it all the more. Game franchises should play this in store, infinitely more interesting than the malarkey they play at the moment.

Awesome stuff chum, can't wait to see more.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
That was seriously boss emwearz, so much energy, rapid fire, gives a great representation of the game and makes me interested in it all the more. Game franchises should play this in store, infinitely more interesting than the malarkey they play at the moment.

Agreed. Very nice review; looking forward to more.

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

Thanks guys, its really nice to hear feedback, it means a lot. I am working on a second video at the moment, though progress was slowed down by the fact my HDD with captured video bit the dust.

Thanks cooliscool, hopefully more will be on there way, fulltime uni student = when I get a chance.

I have some more Super Famicom exclusives which I will do reviews on in the future, the platform has heaps of great games that were never seen outside of Japan.

And as a shameless plug, feel free to subscribe to the channel!

Thanks guys.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Ah, I got a taste of that game and its N64 sequel a few months ago.
A bit heavy on Japanese culture, but thats what makes it different from most other games.
I personally liked it, its unique in its own way.

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah, I got a taste of that game and its N64 sequel a few months ago.
A bit heavy on Japanese culture, but thats what makes it different from most other games.
I personally liked it, its unique in its own way.
There have been a few released in english as The Legend of the Mystical Ninja, most of the really good ones (2,3,4 on the SFC) are Japan only. Its a great series.

·
Google Moogle
202 Posts
Yeah many of the Ganbare Goemon games are unique because of the feudal japan look they have in each of its series. Along with all the snes Ganbare Goemons which I've finished Ganbare Goemon 2 is the simplest. Even for being Japanese because it is so straight forward. Mystical Ninja wasn't like that, and it actually took some skill to finish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts