Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· band
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think this is the only forum where i can put this...

ive been wondering for a very, very, very long time: why is it that gamespot's (nonofficial) screenshots ALWAYS look so much crummier than IGN (im talking bout consoles so its not specs...)? ?!?!!? WHY !?

· Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
Guyver2K5 said:
i checked the matrix path of neo..
If you haven't tried this game yet, let me tell you, it's definitely worth getting. At least 10x better than Enter The Matrix.:D

· band
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
chrono archangel : to make any fair comparisons, you need to look at the platform exclusive titles because otherwise ign will always use the xbox screenies.

heres an example:

IGN Soul Calibur 3 vs. Gamespot Soul Calibur 3

IGN Soul Calibur 3 vs Gamespot Soul Calibur 3

there are other instances where gamespot's visual quality compared to ign is just not up to par. its like they put on some kinda vaseline blur filter + crumby colorus filter O___o

· Premium Member
8,394 Posts
D.D. said:
chrono archangel : to make any fair comparisons, you need to look at the platform exclusive titles because otherwise ign will always use the xbox screenies.

heres an example:

IGN Soul Calibur 3 vs. Gamespot Soul Calibur 3

there are other instances where gamespot's visual quality compared to ign is just not up to par. its like thye put on some kinda vaseline filter O___o
kk i see now....guess we can conclude that IGN is better :p

· NextGenerationGaymulation
2,934 Posts
One would think gamespot has a good method of playing games on a PC to take screenshots, but it appears like they don't know about cables and such :D but IGN do appearently.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.