Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
You must be like 10 years old... Does your mommy know your here? And what are asking for? It sounds like your asking for roms which are illegal.

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
somehow I think elly would be the first one to say something about a part of the rules about spamming and asking for roms and ban this guy

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
sergeim said:
SORY. THIS IS MY FRIST TIME BINGING ON THE WEBSIT.WHAT IS first one to say WHEN YOU GET STARTED
are you yelling at me n00b? remember all caps(capatal letters) are words said out loud.

My first post was so old that it dosn't even exist on Emuforums anymore

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Squigi63 said:
Your English is really bad. Okay, about the gameshark sp. I don't believe they came out with a gameshark for the GBA SP.
Yep, they did.. but that doesn't make this thread any more relevant. :???:

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
I don't moderate Game Discussion, and mods can't ban, so that's why I haven't done anything. ;p

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i need some codes for beyblade G-revolution the codes thay gave me are wrong for thr gameshark sp can you fix the codes

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Tried www.GameFAQs.com ?

>A mod is here so why isn't this thread closed nor this guy banned?

Because I didn't have a clue what he was actualy asking about and I was gonna just let this die unless information suggested otherwise.

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bayblade G-revolution thers some codes that are wrong in the gameshark sp can you help me find it. pless help me?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.