Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to use the gamehshark i used to play on my psone with ps2, i want to cheat on psone games, not ps2(i don't think you can do that anyway) so.... can i use it for ps2? would there be any problems?

S

·
0 Posts
Yes there would be problems. The PSONE Gameshark is designed for just that, the PSONE. It will not work w/the PS2, if you could even manage to plug it in. I think a GS for the PS2 has been released, best to check that one out. Best of luck.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i know that, but would the ps2 gameshark be able to hack the psone games? i went to a million stores and all they said was "we don't know" and i really don't want to buy it unless it has that abilitiy.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
i have a ps2. i also have a gameshark2. heck, i even have the sharkport somewhere..
anyhow, there was never a "pro" version of the gameshark 2 released so there really isnt a way for you to hack your own codes with it. and it is completely incompatible with gameshark 1 games so you will need a gameshark lite or equivalent for gameshark 1 games. i could be wrong but i believe the gameshark pro for psx required a serial hookup which is non-existant on the ps2 and therefore cannot be done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts