Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i have learnt a lesson about watching TV and playing in the old VBA at the same time and wondering if anyone can help :p

Right so i was playing Pokemon Leafgreen and had all 8 badges and got bored (couldnt be bother with the elite four at that moment). So i decided to play around with some gameshark cheats.

I saved my game and then entered 2 codes, they worked. I entered a third and my screen went black.

So i went to reload my saved game and yep you guessed it i pressed 'save' instead of 'load' :rolleyes:

Ok, so now im stuck with a black screen...you can see it if you like...but it is just black...the sound was working fine...but now i seem to have a seperate problem with my laptops sound (thats a fun job for tomorrow)

I have possesion anxiety syndrome which means that when i do things like this is really upsets me :cry: (that said i seem to do things like this rather a lot....)

Ok so I have learnt my lesson, but I would really like to be able to continue playing my game....

Can anyone help? Or tell me what to do? I have tried everything i can think of and nothing is working. Is there anyway of like going back a save or is the save completly overwritting?

Thanks for your help, and sorry if this shouldnt be here.

Im going for a rootle around the forum :D and would love some help!

· Registered
4,727 Posts
Sorry, but... your save has been corrupted and it won't be recovered. Put your save in another folder (the original) and it should be "fixed", but you'll lose your advances. Next time, you should make a backup of the original game before using cheats in the game.
Pd: Sorry for bumping.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.