Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to hear if anyone played any games on the PCSX2. If you were then what games.I personaly havent played any games but in some I were able to start the menu.Those games are Devil May Cry 1, Resident Evil:Dead aim, Mr. Mosquito.I am looking forward for you to write me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I know how it feels like. Having the compatibility pages only showing games for 0.9 and not knowing just when it'll come out... But since you won't get much gameplay anyway, I suppose it's not that much of a deal...

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Also clicking on the thumbnail in the compat pages will pull up a larger image.

As for gameplay, there are good things happening with vuREC / timing etc which should see you all enjoying some nice speeds, not full of course, but around 50% in a fair few games :D As for release, well alot is in the air atm with so much happening, but as the usual rule applies, "It will be out when the authors release it"

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I cant belive it. Everyone has a really strong PC.I have only AMD Duron 800Mhz, 256MB RAM, ATI Radeon RX9250 128MB DDR. But I think I could play some games on the PCSX2.I mean it doesnt has to be a really veeeeeeeery strong PC.

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
the PS2 is a powerful machine, so it will require a powerful PC to emulate it, if you really want to test it to its full potential, get yourself and AMD64

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.