Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious as to what all games have these animations, as I've been trying to find them all. This is all that I know of off the top of my head:

Final Fight 2 & 3
Streets of Rage series
King of Monsters
Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer
Darkstalkers series
Street Fighter series (majority of them)
Super Gem Fighter
Some Sailor Moon fighting game
TMNT IV

I know there's a LOT more, but I can't think of them for the life of me. Anyone care to try and help with this? x_x

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
That's something kinda hard to do.

There are a lot I think.

Some fps have shock guns.
Ratchet and Clank series.

Care to tell us why?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm trying to gather sprites from all of these games (or the majority of them) for a gallery (I've already done this with some other animations, mostly Midnight Bliss right now, but that one is easy since it only appeared in 3 games, excluding MUGEN), that is all ^^;

·
Registered
146 Posts
garou mark of the wolf
waku waku 7
king of fighter series
power instinct series
rage of dragon
capcom vs snk

btw its easier if u find at mugen community though

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
Oblivion and Morrowind have. Not sure about the older ones.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For those confused about shock animations, I'm referring to those like in Darkstalkers, Street Fighter and them.....basically, those like so:

And yes, that came straight from my gallery (I have several for MUGEN as well, some made by my own shock spriter).

Though I will say that these have died out almost completely in the last few years. D:

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
You want sprite based games? Or 3d games?

Every single Mega Man and Megaman X game is full of shock animation for yourself and for foes

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Either or will work. I might have to try and look through these games to sprite capture them, but some I doubt I'll be able to sprite capture or rip ^^;

I know there was some Castlevania games that did that....but not sure which ones exactly x_x

·
Registered
146 Posts
SOTN
dawn of sorrow
order ecclesia

but only lighting effect not shocked people

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.