Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have version 1.04 and I cant play these certain games (or have problems when I play them) -problems are listed too

-Final Fantasy IIV- Hangs when returning to shell village(disk2)-CD error
-Final Fantasy IIIV- Hangs during the FMV sequence when squall uses the jetpack to save rinoa(disk2)-CD error
-Dino Crisis 2- Hangs for a long time during cutscene sequences
-Threads of Fate- Cannot use savestates
-X Men; Mutant Academy- Intro screens load but cannot play the game itself
-Marvel VS Capcom- Same as the above
-Castelevania: SOTN- Cannot load or start new game

If any of you know why I have these problems HELP ME!!!!!!
I cant finish ANY GAME if this goes on!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
maybe its time for you to upgrade to version 1.40 :D :D

if you are using 1.40 then post your configs so people can help you with it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Configuration- yes I AM a blockhead

AMD Duron Processor 700mhz
120 mb ram
Video-Pete's D3D v1.52
Sound-Epsxe SPU core v1.4.0
CD Rom-Epsex CDR ASPI core 1.4.0
Bios-scph7502.bin

-I cant list down ALL the settings on these bios. Most of them are in the default though, exept for video.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
I'm seeing a lot of similar errors on that list so they may all be related. Your cd drive might be having problems reading psx cds. try making an iso to see if that solves it.

S

·
0 Posts
Where does Castlevania SOTN hang for you? Is it at the mem card screen? If it is, then set your country to force PAL before you load the CD. When it gets to the memcard screen, you should be able to select "start a new game". Go ahead and start the game and play until you reach a save point. Save the game. Exit properly (using escape and exit from the ePSXe menu). Then change your country to Auto Detect, load the CD, and when it gets to the memcard screen, select your saved game. Everything should be fine after that. I have the NTSC version of SOTN and this is exactally what I had to do to get it working. Best of luck.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
9 Posts
It is hard just to tell...

It is hard just to tell you because of the diference of computers so just change you pluginsettings around and try to get it to work

1 - 8 of 8 Posts