Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
In reviewing this forum, Piracy requests were and still are present... Not just here but in many places... i just figured i'd pick this spot to announce... Why? Why would you ask if anyone else has an ISO that your looking for, and even become willing to trade... knowing these things would take great deals of time seeing the sizes of these files are usually larger than 300MB, files that large take time to move across the internet... no matter how you look at it... and how easy it is to get things on your own (buying the game, downloads, etc.) why would you ask sum1 else?

For those of you who need some assistance... please

I myself do this! and i myself have an incredibly large amount of ISOs, more importantly RARE ISOs... I do in a way, support Piracy, however not to a degree where it bothers the lives of others... everyone's Piracy matters should be kept to themselves... I just figured i's speak this, to let everyone know you do not have to ask others... and i'm sorry to say, but if this is against the rules, that's wrong because this is meant to STOP piracy requests... not make more... or cause any arguments or disagreements and chaos!! and i am willing to guide others... as long as they respectively do not do these things on forums... it is so annoying!!!

Please forgive my outburst of incredible disgust!! i have been just getting sick and tired of these... forums like this are meant to help ppl with thier problems and errors... (i in fact never experience any problems, i mean look at how far emulation has gone, how could i?) therefore, not a place to "give ROMs or ISOs" and i appologize to anyone like me this would disturb... but hey, this type of thing has got to stop somewhere, ppl are just never satisfyed :rolleyes:

-Kojiro

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I smell a ban coming on ...

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Sorry, posts like these are just unacceptable. Perhaps worse since, despite knowing the rules, you still choose to post. You surely don't expect NGEmu to condone piracy. Don't be surprised if you are banned for this.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I'm not sure what the point of your post was, but if upon reviewing the rules you realized they were against our rules and still wanted to violate them, I can't help but find the offence that much worse. Have a nice day at a forum that shares your views since you clearly don't want to abide by our rules.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.