Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys, have any of you tried to get all the chocographs and then get EVERY SINGLE treasure hole using the "dead pepper"? (on cracks in the mountain or bubbles in the ocean)

well, the bubbles in the ocean next to quan's dwelling doesn't work for me...i've wasted like 25 dead peppers on it and my chocobo emerges out of the water and nothing happens. All the other bubbles 'n cracks worked fine... i dunno why this one dosen't. Anyone has this problem?

i have a gold choco, i'm in disc 4, and i have gotten ALL the chocographs, have visited chocobo sky garden, and also visited chocobo's paradise... the fat choco tells me to go search for hidden treasure, and this bubble one is the last one i need.
help!:confused:

· Registered
9,992 Posts
No glitch it's just that your trying from the wrong angle. In order to get that treasure you have to enter Quan's dwelling and on the outside cliff area walk to the edge. A bubble will appear which will allow you to dive off the edge using Choco.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.