Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of buying a gamepad...because you can't be laid back with a keyboard:cool:. But does anyone know which one resembles a playstation gamepad the most??:confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just use a playstation controller!

If you aren't afraid to use a soldering iron and can afford about 20 bucks you can build a cable that connects your playstation controller to your pc.

The basic idea is that you buy a pxs extension cord, cut one end off and chuck a pc connection on the other side (of course, its a little bit harder than that :)

A good page explaining it is here:
http://www.emulatronia.com/reportajes/directpad/psxeng/print.htm

The urls to download the drivers for it (called Directpad Pro) dont work, and I have attached them here. (If this forum attachment thingy don't work, email me at [email protected] and i'll send them to ya ).

·
Registered
204 Posts
Originally posted by fivefeet8
I got a thrustmaster dual power gamepad.. It is pretty similar to a psx pad.. 4 triggers on top, two on the bottom.. 4 buttons configured like psx controllers on the face.. 2 analog sticks.. 1 dpad.. Rumble..
Does the rumble work in epsxe? And how much is it?

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
We have the Gravis Gamepad Pro.....It is an exact replica of the PSX controller....without rumble of course...

retails for $19.99

1 - 5 of 5 Posts