Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two gamepads, A saitek p880 and microsoft sidewinder. Only the sidewinder works when i get the pcsx2 0.6 working.
Why is that, and what would I do?

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Are they both plugged in at the same time?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
both work, but only the button.
As for the directions, nothing work.
Tryed unplugging 1 of them, but still the same thing. The wierd thing is in the configuration.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
ChaosMaster said:
both work, but only the button.
As for the directions, nothing work.
Tryed unplugging 1 of them, but still the same thing. The wierd thing is in the configuration.
the anolog is hooked in with the mouse. if you hold right button on the mouse and move the mouse the anolog will move and same for left. you can also hold both to control both at the same time.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The same for me. Direction buttons isn`t responding to work for me. Buttons on my pad are ok, but directions on analog and digital doesn`t work. Also all of keyboard buttons doesn`t work.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I believe that I have a similar problem to the two people here. I installed pcsx2 v0.7 on a system that had never had pcsx2 on it before. When I tried to configure the controller, I could only assign the buttons, ie L1, L2, Triangle, Square, etc. When I try to assign the directions, up down left right, the config doesn't accept my input. Also, I cannot assign keyboard keys to anything, only pad keys.

This problem was solved when I installed pcsx2 v0.6 on the same system. Using its config I was able to reassign the direction controls and assign keyboard keys to the buttons. When I then opened the 0.7 config, the keys I had assigned under 0.6 were there, and everything was lovely.

I tried this on a second system and replicated the problem.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Hm ok a tip to everyone: Do not use pads with v0.7,they seem to cause problems with the keyboard configuration.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts