Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title suggest, i have a Microsoft Sidewinder game pad pro.
I've had this thing in my closet for years and i thought i might be able to get it to work with epsxe instead of being forced to use my keyboard

So, i've put a bunch of random gamepad pluggins into my plugin file but i haven't been able to see an option to use my specific pad (in fact i dont get any new options)

Any suggestions? some way to fix it?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
run the application in windows 2000 compatibility.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now im having an issue with my monitors -.- If i have my dualview on (I use 2 monitors) it eithers freaks out and doesnt work or it plays in a 4th of my screen and makes my other monitor unuseable at the time, yet if i turn off dualview back to just one monitor it works perfectly.
Any way to correct this without having to turn my 2nd monitor off every time?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
OpenGL doesn't work well with dualview,

set multimonitor acceleration to single display.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
in the nvidia control panel, in the performance/3d settings is a setting to toggle the multi-display acceleration mode.

OpenGL doesn't like it when both displays get acceleration, so switch the option to single display acceleration and only the main screen will get accelerated, which should fix the issues.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Found the setting you said.

The only issue im running across now is that when i fullscreen it sends the fullscreen to my secondary monitor (not the main screen)
I know there should be a setting somewhere to controll where windows open, currently all new windows open onto my secondary monitor other than World of Warcraft which always seems to load on the primary.

-edit-

Aha! i got it to fullscreen on my main screen, i just changed the video setting from it starting on fullscreen to windowed, so i just have to hit alt+enter to get it to fullscreen on my main :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.