Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a Logitech Rumblepad 2 Wireless and am having trouble setting it up for ePSXe. All of the buttons work except for the analog and directional button. Here is a screenshot of my setting. Do I need a plugin to make it work properly?

http://a.imagehost.org/0863/setting.png

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
if you are using 1.5.2/1.6.0 change it to "digital/analog" in the pull down menu at the top right-hand corner of that menu and press F5 when you load a game, if you are using 1.7.0 keep it like you have there but just press F5.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I did that, but then it still does not work. Any other suggestion?

EDITED: I finally got the controller to work, but then the rumble does not seem to work that well. I tried everything in this thread http://forums.ngemu.com/epsxe-discussion/109371-howto-get-rumble-working-logitech-rumblepad-2-a.html , but it does not work. I am trying to play Chrono Cross. I activated the vibration in the game and it rumbles when I activate it, but then when I am being attacked by a monster the controller does not rumble. Any suggestion?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
are you able to map them in the pad config menu or are they not responding in there as well?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just mapped the controller's buttons into the config instead of mapping them to the keyboard and it works. The only problem that I have right now is the controller rumble. It does not seem to rumble whenever I get hit by a monster. It rumbles only at the part where I set the ingame vibration option to on though.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,492 Posts
There is no vibration when you are hit by a monster. Vibration in Chrono Cross happens mostly in FMVs and cutscenes.

If you get vibration during the opening FMV, (when the camera is panning around the castle) then vibration is working fine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Oh, it has been too long since I have played Chrono Cross. Heh thanks for the help. Btw, does anyone know how to turn off the rumblepad 2 without unplugging the wireless receiver?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts