Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, up until now I've been using a Super Joy Box 13 (Mayflash, a GC controller-to-USB adapter) for playing games on pSX (and it's always worked rather well. Today I'm trying to play Spyro 3 (Year of the Dragon) and when I map the analog stick to, well, the analog stick, regardless of how hard I push the thing, Spyro only walks rather than start his normal trot. If it's any help, I'm using v1.13.

Now, mapping it to the D-Pad solves it, but it's very awkward and this is more a matter of principle. What can I do to augment the range (as one does on most other emulators that emulate analog sticks) or otherwise solve this? Or would I have to get another emulator to solve this problem?

· pSX Troubleshooter/Fanboy
318 Posts
Try recalibrating your control... sounds like maybe it's not calibrated to use the full range of the analog stick. The Windows Control Panel applet should be sufficient.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Windows Control Panel applet is only the one provided to me by the company that made the controller, and it doesn't allow recalibrating. However, according to the very same app, it would appear that you're right, it doesn't seem to be using all the range. What do I do? At least some way of doing recalibration would be nice...

Forgive the lateness in reply, the government decided to be a ***** and do a power cut.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
click properties on the controller and click the settings tab.

· Banned
35,081 Posts

· Banned
35,081 Posts
remove the 2003 drivers and install the Vista drivers, they should also double as XP drivers as the HID design is the same

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.