Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well believe it or not i use a xbox controller on my pc. When i First got epsxe the controller worked great. and i dont know what i did but it dont work ney more. I can go into configuration and set the buttons, and it will recognize them. they just dont do anything is game???? any ideas? mabye i will just delete epsxe and start over again. lol mabye that will work.. I will post a reply if that works. thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok well i did a fresh install/extract of epsxe and i even reinstalled my controller driver but to no avail. ??? what am i doing wrong? it work in teh begining.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
ok first of all, there is an edit button so you can keep all your info in one post.

secondly, what game are you trying to play? perhaps it is digital only. in that case, press F5 in game (repeatedly if you must) to see if that works.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks that was indeed the problem. it was digital only. ff anthology was teh game i was playing. thanks

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
yep, it's just like the real PSX. if you've ever tried playing a digital only PSX game with the analog button on, you'll note that none of the buttons work on the real PSX either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts