Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this problem I'm having. Maybe its happened before, I dont know.

So I built my own gamepad out of a ps2 controller and a printer cable. It works great and I use it for many things other than epsxe, not complaints at all.

However I just recently started using it on epsxe a lot and have noticed a weird issue. After a while, I dont really know how much but it cant be more than fifteen minutes, the input starts lagging. I push a button and sometimes it doesnt even recognize it...sometimes it sees it twice and the rest just comes up late. Its really weird and it only happens with epsxe. I'm using the latest NTPAD XP as a driver.

Funny thing is though, if I save state it goes away and works perfectly for another while. Its kind of mindboggling if you ask me cause those things seem completely unrelated.

Anyone has any info on this? It would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, that was a good idea but I'm afraid its not it at all.

Its really annoying and I cant figure out why it happens. I really could use some help here guys =(

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi,
i know of such problem with nvidia graphics card driver. Turning off 'wait for V-sync' and too much 'number of frames to render ahead' can cause controller to lag.

·
Registered
11 Posts
ok.... um I am a little confused.. YOu pluged it into a printer cable! 8-| omg,.... I am tempted to try it but I am little scared my puter will start to smoke or something along that line.... can anyone give a little more specific instructions on how they do it? and is this a substitute for buying like a usb converter?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts