Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all.

I am using an Ipega bluetooth gamepad.
At launch, x360ce detect it 2 times in a row, as gamepad 1 and then as gamepad 2.
When I try to assign buttons by recording, I can only do it for gamepad 2. So it seems the gamepad is really detected as gamepad 2.

Obviously, this is a problem since gamepad1 is used in games.

Switching the controlers ID in ini files did not seem to work. Any other idea ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edit : I actually figured something. The gamepad 1 is the suplementary buttton ( play, skip, col up and down ). So, my gamepad is detected as 2 devices : gamepad 1 for the bar of suplementary buttons, and gamepad 2 for all the gamepad buttons.

Doesn't solve my problem though.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Have you tried combining the controllers? I've never tried this feature, so I can't tell you how, but my guess is you'd go to Controller 2 > Advanced (in x360ce), check "Combine this controller" and Combine into: One.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all.

I am using an Ipega bluetooth gamepad.
At launch, x360ce detect it 2 times in a row, as gamepad 1 and then as gamepad 2.
When I try to assign buttons by recording, I can only do it for gamepad 2. So it seems the gamepad is really detected as gamepad 2.

Obviously, this is a problem since gamepad1 is used in games.

Switching the controlers ID in ini files did not seem to work. Any other idea ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edit : I actually figured something. The gamepad 1 is the suplementary buttton ( play, skip, col up and down ). So, my gamepad is detected as 2 devices : gamepad 1 for the bar of suplementary buttons, and gamepad 2 for all the gamepad buttons.

Doesn't solve my problem though.

Just map controller 2 as controller 1 from advanced option in the x360ce option then save it, as easy as that

·
Registered
4 Posts
in old one x360ce dont have this option ???
and the new one dont work for me I got error mesage like this:

any one can help
View attachment 179937
Have you follow all the requirement software and do you have all the files required in a single folder?

System Requirements

• Windows Vista or newer.
.NET 3.5 (includes 2.0 and 3.0) - included in Windows 7.
In Windows 8 and 10: Control Panel > Programs and Features > Turn Windows features on or off > enable “.NET Framework 3.5 (includes 2.0 and 3.0)”.
.NET 4.6 (includes 4.0) - included in Windows 8 and 10.
DirectX End-User Runtime (June 2010) - Required regardless of OS; .NET MUST be installed prior to the DirectX update.
Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 - For x64 systems install both x86 and x64 redistributables.

Files

• xinput1_3.dll (Library) - Translates XInput calls to DirectInput calls - supports old, non-XInput compatible GamePads.
• x360ce.exe - (Application) - Allows for editing and testing of Library settings.
• x360ce.ini - (Configuration) - Contain Library settings (button, axis, slider maps).
• x360ce.gdb - (Game Database) Includes required hookmasks for various games).
• Dinput8.dll - (DirectInput 8 spoof/wrapping file to improve x360ce compatibility in rare cases).

·
Registered
1 Posts
if anyone experiencing this problem, just go to OPTIONS TAB, and put a check on "EXCLUDE SUPPLEMENTAL DEVICES", save and voila!
Thanks for this!

I have two generic x360 'clone' controllers, but they would show up in x3560ce as two controllers each. Enabling "Exclude Supplemental Devices" detects them correctly, and now both controllers work allowing two player mode in Divinity Original Sin EE!

BTW each controller has 4 'emulation' modes, but I suspect they are all variations on direct input.

I expect this setting would have solved the OP's issue too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
if anyone experiencing this problem, just go to OPTIONS TAB, and put a check on "EXCLUDE SUPPLEMENTAL DEVICES", save and voila!

im using IPEGA 9032 and was having the same issue while trying to play Witcher 3.
the best solution ever. thank u

·
Registered
1 Posts

im using IPEGA 9032 and was having the same issue while trying to play Witcher 3.
This didnt work for me, it still detects controller 1 as controller 2 and the controls for controller 2 are now inverted for some reason? Please help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
[QUOTE = "japerwaulk, postagem: 2503225, membro: 631249"]
se alguém enfrentando esse problema, vá para a OPTIONS TAB e marque "EXCLUIR DISPOSITIVOS SUPLEMENTARES", salve e pronto!

estou usando o IPEGA 9032 e estava tendo o mesmo problema ao tentar jogar o Witcher 3.
[/CITAR] Ja fiz esse procedimento e não funcionou, em um modo a manete só funciona o L1 dentro do jogo, as outras teclas so mudam volume do pc e mudam a seta de lugar. No outro modo não funciona nenhuma tecla. Ja baixei todos os aquivos necessários. Quando abro o Emulador aparece o controle e todos os botões funcionam nele, mas no jogo nada. Estou tentando jogar GTA San Andreas.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Not working in Devil May Cry 5. anyone can help?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts