Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has probably been asked before, but I can't seem to get my game to read the memory card.

I'm using ePSXe 1.6.0 and it was working fine until I decided to organize my emulators and other files.

I moved the entire ePSXe file to another directory and now I can't get my games to load, I know where the files are (I think). I've hit config --> Memory Card --> and selected the files I thought were my game, but it still won't load them.

Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
are the correct files actually there, i.e. the FF7 memory card is loaded when you want to play FF7? you can go to File-->Run BIOS and check the memory cards.

if you want to just start over, delete ePSXe's registry keys (go to regedit and search for PSemu)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is the file that there in, I think

C:\Documents and Settings\Mason Bennett\My Documents\Emulators and ROMS\Playstation\epsxe160\memcards

Inside contains...

delete.me
ff7_1.mcr
ff7_2.mcr
ff8_1.mcr
ff8_2.mcr
ff9_1.mcr
ff9_2.mcr

As you can see I play Final Fantasy way too much!

Anyways, are these the files that I should be selecting and if so, why does it still not work?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, ePSXe works really good now and I have everything the way I want it set up, I'd hate to have to re-configure all that.

Thoses files that I listed above, were they the ones that should I should be loading?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.