Next Generation Emulation banner

GameFAQ Saves to PCSX2 Memory Card's using Mymc

140K views 117 replies 25 participants last post by  limitedx01 
#1 ·
Mymc is extremely easy to use program and it supports MAX Drive (.max), EMS (.psu), SharkPort (.sps), X-Port (.xps) and Code Breaker (.cbs) saves

If you're using new card make sure it's formatted.
  • Start PCSX2=>Conf=>Configuration=>CDVDrom and use any of the plugins that doesn't requires image or disk to be used(CDVDnull or Gigaherz's CDVD(configure this plugin to @ (No disk).
  • For Graphic plugin use GSdx or ZeroGS(for me sometimes GSdx makes the emu crash but that never happens with ZeroGS)
  • When you configure everything go to Run=>Execute=>after the mini movie go to Browser and enter the card.If it's not formatted,a suggestion will appear to format the card.When everything is done close the emu.

Importing save to PSCX2 memory card
  • When you have formatted your new card or if you have already a card that you're using just open mymc-gui.
  • Two windows will pop up and with the one in front select your memory card(Mcd001/2.ps2)
  • Click on the second icon(import) or File=>Import and select your save that you've downloaded from Gamefaq
  • That's all

Exporting save from PSCX2 memory card
  • For exporting a save just select it and click on the third icon.You'll have an option to choose(Save as type) to what format to be exported,PSU(uLaunchELF uses those saves) or MAX(Action Replay).Keep in mind that some save uses characters that are not allowed in windows so you just have to rename the save before saving it.

Deleting save from PSCX2 memory card

• Just select the saves and use File=>Delete

How to use PSV saves

• After you download your save use the program called PSV Explorer(included in the attachment).Open the program,click on the first icon or File=>Open PSV and select your PSV save.
  • You'll find some files inside.Click on the third icon(all) or File=>Export All Files=>choose where to be extracted(for example on your desktop)and click ok.
  • Now we are going to use another program,PS2 Save Builder(also included in the package).
  • Open the program,select all the files inside the folder that PSV Explorer created and drag-drop them into the PS2 Save Builder window.
  • Now copy the name of the folder that PSV Explorer created and paste it to the Root/ID of PS2 Save Builder.
  • Now click on the diskette icon or File=>Save As and choose from Save as Type .max .psu .sps .xps or .cbs(because mymc supports only those formats)
  • When you create you save just use mymc to import the save

See less See more
#27 ·
I expected to see a full character select screen when I go to arcade? Everything is unlocked in the krypt but i dont see the unlocked fighters on the select screen, alt costumes for the existing characters does not work either.
The unlocked character are unlocked by using code in the krypt,not by having 100% completed save.I haven't played that game much but that's how are MK games(give you some code after completing something).I don't know what you must do to use different costume even if you played the game normally.

#28 ·
The unlocked character are unlocked by using code in the krypt,not by having 100% completed save.I haven't played that game much but that's how are MK games(give you some code after completing something).I don't know what you must do to use different costume even if you played the game normally.
Maybe u don't understand, with the save u game me EVERYTHING in the krypt is ALREADY unlocked.

So I can't even enter any more codes, but again I see no effects of the krypt unlocked

#29 ·
Maybe u don't understand, with the save u game me EVERYTHING in the krypt is ALREADY unlocked.

So I can't even enter any more codes, but again I see no effects of the krypt unlocked
There is one ? box at the lower right on one of the walls

? Box Codes
Enter these codes at the "?" box inside the Kyrpt.

#30 ·
Even if I enter the codes it wont work! Everything is ALREADY unlocked, but wont worj in-game for some reason.

I have one last favor to ask, that however you made you save do the same for one more save from gamefaqs north america everything unlocked. If that doesn't work then I give up.

#31 ·
Even if I enter the codes it wont work! Everything is ALREADY unlocked, but wont worj in-game for some reason.

I have one last favor to ask, that however you made you save do the same for one more save from gamefaqs north america everything unlocked. If that doesn't work then I give up.
I tried that save,pcsx2 load the "save" but there wasn't any profile created thus nothing is unlocked because what is unlocked is saved in the profile you create(what you unlock is saved per profile)

#33 ·
NVM, I'll just try to unlock all using those codes.
And if pcsx2 don't crash,you'll endup with the same thing that I give you...do you actually know what will happen when you complete the game on 100% or you're just guessing.

#35 ·
Why would I guess? This same bloody save giving me problems on pcsx2 is the same one I have on my actual PS2 and it works fine.
I don't know,I just can't see what's wrong because I played that game only for a few hours and I almost don't know anything about those unlocked extras and how to use them.

Can you give me that save that you use on your ps2?

#36 ·
I don't know,I just can't see what's wrong because I played that game only for a few hours and I almost don't know anything about those unlocked extras and how to use them.

Can you give me that save that you use on your ps2?
I don't think I have the hardware to get a ps2 save from my PS2 to PC. I have an old sharkport but I get usb connection errors when trying to transfer the save.

#37 ·
I don't think I have the hardware to get a ps2 save from my PS2 to PC. I have an old sharkport but I get usb connection errors when trying to transfer the save.
Then why did you said that:
This same bloody save giving me problems on pcsx2 is the same one I have on my actual PS2 and it works fine.
Meaning you have the same save on your PS2 and on PCSX2 but only works on your PS2.

#50 ·
Both .cbs and .max files are compressed to a .zip files

Thanks again!!
Here.
PS.There is no existing psv converter,so I can't convert them to psv
Does that memory card adapter allow you to impost PS2 saves from your pc...if it can be other format than psv that what other format(psu maybe?)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.