41 - 60 of 118 Posts

· Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Both .cbs and .max files are compressed to a .zip files

Thanks again!!
Here.
PS.There is no existing psv converter,so I can't convert them to psv
Does that memory card adapter allow you to impost PS2 saves from your pc...if it can be other format than psv that what other format(psu maybe?)

· Registered
4 Posts
Well i know .max can be transferred to .psv right? I know many people that have done it just not .cbs right?

And wen i extract that .rar file its in a .ps2 form so can i just load that to my ps2 and then load it to my memory card and use the ps3 mem card adapter to make it .psv?

· Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Well i know .max can be transferred to .psv right? I know many people that have done it just not .cbs right?

And wen i extract that .rar file its in a .ps2 form so can i just load that to my ps2 and then load it to my memory card and use the ps3 mem card adapter to make it .psv?
Those two .ps2 files are pcsx2 memory cards.
As far as I know there is no PC program that can convert any PS2 save format to psv.

If you know how with .max,then it's the same with .cbs but you have to convert it to .max(this is possible)

· Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
I tried using Mymc to convert a Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix save file from 0.9.6 to 0.9.7 because the file would only work in 0.9.6 and not in 0.9.7. No matter what i did it still wouldnt work. Any suggestions?
Upload your 0.9.6 memory card here

· Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Normally there is no problem to just use that card on 0.9.7 without exporting the save.

And btw the save name have characters that are not allowed in windows and because of that you can't extract the save from the memory card without renaming it.

41 - 60 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.