Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mymc is extremely easy to use program and it supports MAX Drive (.max), EMS (.psu), SharkPort (.sps), X-Port (.xps) and Code Breaker (.cbs) saves

If you're using new card make sure it's formatted.
  • Start PCSX2=>Conf=>Configuration=>CDVDrom and use any of the plugins that doesn't requires image or disk to be used(CDVDnull or Gigaherz's CDVD(configure this plugin to @ (No disk).
  • For Graphic plugin use GSdx or ZeroGS(for me sometimes GSdx makes the emu crash but that never happens with ZeroGS)
  • When you configure everything go to Run=>Execute=>after the mini movie go to Browser and enter the card.If it's not formatted,a suggestion will appear to format the card.When everything is done close the emu.

Importing save to PSCX2 memory card
  • When you have formatted your new card or if you have already a card that you're using just open mymc-gui.
  • Two windows will pop up and with the one in front select your memory card(Mcd001/2.ps2)
  • Click on the second icon(import) or File=>Import and select your save that you've downloaded from Gamefaq
  • That's all

Exporting save from PSCX2 memory card
  • For exporting a save just select it and click on the third icon.You'll have an option to choose(Save as type) to what format to be exported,PSU(uLaunchELF uses those saves) or MAX(Action Replay).Keep in mind that some save uses characters that are not allowed in windows so you just have to rename the save before saving it.

Deleting save from PSCX2 memory card

• Just select the saves and use File=>Delete

How to use PSV saves

• After you download your save use the program called PSV Explorer(included in the attachment).Open the program,click on the first icon or File=>Open PSV and select your PSV save.
  • You'll find some files inside.Click on the third icon(all) or File=>Export All Files=>choose where to be extracted(for example on your desktop)and click ok.
  • Now we are going to use another program,PS2 Save Builder(also included in the package).
  • Open the program,select all the files inside the folder that PSV Explorer created and drag-drop them into the PS2 Save Builder window.
  • Now copy the name of the folder that PSV Explorer created and paste it to the Root/ID of PS2 Save Builder.
  • Now click on the diskette icon or File=>Save As and choose from Save as Type .max .psu .sps .xps or .cbs(because mymc supports only those formats)
  • When you create you save just use mymc to import the save

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would like to use Mymc but your files seem not so safe to use?
Not mean to be offensive but could you mind check your file?

File: Mymc.rar
INFECTED/MALWARE
MD5: f5b73e990d317f57f143ef7ef846da9d
Packers detected:
PY2EXE, YODA

A-Squared
Found Backdoor.Win32.Agobot!IK
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
CPsecure
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
Ikarus
Found Backdoor.Win32.Agobot
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus
Found nothing
Quick Heal
Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found Packed/ExeStealth
VBA32
Found nothing

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the creators of mymc,ps2savebuilder and psv explorer put viruses inside their programs I have nothing to do about this.I'm using Avast and he's not saying anything about any of the files + there's no way I wouldn't know if I had viruses on my pc.

Those most likely are false reports.
Edit:Yes those are false reports,I download again the programs from their main sites but those anti virus programs are still reporting the same

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would like to use Mymc but your files seem not so safe to use?
Not mean to be offensive but could you mind check your file?

File: Mymc.rar
INFECTED/MALWARE
MD5: f5b73e990d317f57f143ef7ef846da9d
Packers detected:
PY2EXE, YODA
It looks like your virus scanner considers any "packed" executable as being infected or malware. In the case of mymc since it's a Python program it's "packed" using py2exe, which turns it into a Windows executable. Otherwise you'd have to have Python installed on your Windows machine to use mymc. There's no virus or malware in mymc, in either it's packed or unpacked form.

In the case of ps2savebuilder, it's using a packer, Yoda, to prevent people from reverse engineering it. As far as I know there's nothing wrong with it, and this is just another case of your virus scanner being foolishly paranoid.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
nice, works well.

imported my Max backups to pcsx2 :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was able to successfully transfer my .cbs save onto the memory card according to mymc.

However, according to the Memcards and the game that i'm trying to play(Dark Cloud 2) There is no save file.

Basically, the file is not showing up for me. Any ideas on how to fix that?

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was able to successfully transfer my .cbs save onto the memory card according to mymc.

However, according to the Memcards and the game that i'm trying to play(Dark Cloud 2) There is no save file.

Basically, the file is not showing up for me. Any ideas on how to fix that?
Probably you are trying a save that is not for your version of the game or the save is damaged

·
Registered
3 Posts
I decided I wanted to test out that theroy. I took my save game, one that showed up before and worked, and I exported it from Mymc. Then I deleted the original file. I checked on the PCSX2 browser and it was indeed gone.

I then imported the same working compatible file using Mymc. It did not show up.

Could there be some sort of settings or weird whatever that's keeping these saves from showing on the Memcards?

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No,there aren't any special settings.Using mymc is super simple...just download it,open it,open the card and import the save.No settings at all

Maybe something's wrong with your memory card,I uploaded here more than 300 saves using one empty formatted card.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm getting a "LoadLibrary(pythondll) failed" error, even though I can clearly see the python25.dll in the same directory.

I tried running as administrator. I seem to have problems opening many other programs as well.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This doesn't seem to work for me. :(
Why,because the program doesn't start/give you an error or just because you can't put your MKA save?
Did you even tried what I told you about a save created by you.

I have that version of the game and I'll check this later.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Why,because the program doesn't start/give you an error or just because you can't put your MKA save?
Did you even tried what I told you about a save created by you.

I have that version of the game and I'll check this later.
I tried it all, the program works fine with no errors. I even tried the whole boot.elf tutorial thing, but the emu freezes after i select cdfs. I'm really desperate to get this save.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All the saves are not working? I don't mind what save, as long as everything is unlocked...
I made a hacked save on my PS2 and I think everything is unlocked:
Max Koins
Unlock All Koncept Art
Unlock All Alternate Costumes
Unlock All Arenas

Unlock Character Codes
Meat
Blaze
Taven
Daegon

Unlock Misc. Codes
Pyramid Of Argus
Krypt Unlocked
Huge Koin Award

Unlock All Characters
Unlock All Arenas
I have no characters created,I only started the game with those cheats and create a new save/profile(the code is all X).

And the save works on pcsx2,I test it.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.