Next Generation Emulation banner

961 - 980 of 996 Posts

·
the emulation youtuber
232 Posts
Sonic Colours on Dolphin SVN 6381 in 720p HD at Full Speed.

Notice to dev's or any admins who would like to pass on the message, the game work's in the first 2 acts shown in the video though not that well afterwards.
As of my experience on numerous settings, when running through the 3rd act, the game's screen turns black a little way into the level with the hud visuals still there though the frame rate drops to 5FPS. No error messages, just a bizzare gameplay error.

None the less, enjoy the video guys :)

·
Registered
59 Posts

Notice to dev's or any admins who would like to pass on the message, the game work's in the first 2 acts shown in the video though not that well afterwards.
As of my experience on numerous settings, when running through the 3rd act, the game's screen turns black a little way into the level with the hud visuals still there though the frame rate drops to 5FPS. No error messages, just a bizzare gameplay error.

Work for me look:
http://forums.ngemu.com/dolphin-discussion/139631-sonic-colours-best-config-here.html

·
PC game modder
6,947 Posts
did you play with your i7-920 at stock speed without overclocking? is 920 good enough to run kirby and other wii games at full speed, 720p with graphics up.
I have no issues here running most Wii games at my cpu's stock sped!

I however don't make adjustments to the graphic quality other then to run the games at 720p

·
Registered
53 Posts

How can you do that? How did you do that wii menu at the beggining?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Naruto Shippuuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen Special

·
Registered
135 Posts
howdy dolphin scene , can someone upload a Video of Virtua Striker 3 2002 running in dolphin ?

here is mine running on a real Gamecube on my Arcade Machine

[Youtube]ZS5baQRDZko[/Youtube]

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
the emulation youtuber
232 Posts
It's been a while i know. Anyway here's the conduit 2 on dolphin SVN 7482.
If anyone knows how to fix the slow-mo issue, let me know or point me to an answer. Cheers :)

961 - 980 of 996 Posts