Next Generation Emulation banner

941 - 960 of 996 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
HOWHAT?! Omg, how much did that rig cost you? (sorry for offtopic)
I don't remember the exact price but it was something arround 6000€ (including costs for the cooling,cooling material,moddified PSU ect...)

@Gareth1977: My electricity bill isn't really THAT high ;) and besides that...I really don't care about that. I mean I'm a real gaming freak, what do I care about my electricity bill ?? :D I just pay it and basta... (sry for offtopic as well^^)

But now back to my question: Where to get other M RIGHT NOW?????
After I saw that video I just wanna play...

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
I don't remember the exact price but it was something arround 6000€ (including costs for the cooling,cooling material,moddified PSU ect...)

@Gareth1977: My electricity bill isn't really THAT high ;) and besides that...I really don't care about that. I mean I'm a real gaming freak, what do I care about my electricity bill ?? :D I just pay it and basta... (sry for offtopic as well^^)

But now back to my question: Where to get other M RIGHT NOW?????
After I saw that video I just wanna play...
I think it exists as an illegal download right now kid

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hmm that sucks. Well I'd never download a Nintendo game. Sony maybe... But never Nintendo :D
I guess I'll have to wait. I just thought that maybe there's some way to get it already..

·
the emulation youtuber
232 Posts
Metroid: Other M on Dolphin SVN 6168 (720p HD) Full Speed

Wow, last visit was the 21st of June. It feels good to be back on the forums though after such a long time away, and yes, i have another video :)

It's great to see this game is working really well as a new release game. The dev team are doing an awesome job :D

Enjoy the video guys :)

·
Registered
408 Posts
I recorded this video a while ago, cuz of some internet problems i couldn't upload it, so now i can XD so here it is, The House Of The Dead : Overkill

( Gameplay maybe better now, i played this with now a old revision of Dolphin )

·
Registered
59 Posts
Screens DOLPHIN SVN 6269

SONIC 4 EPISODE 1
More Screens DOLPHIN SVN 6269 (FIXED the problems)
FULL SPEED
Phenom X4, Geforce Gt 240 1Gb DDR3, 8gb ram, Win 7 64 bits

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Bowser's Lava Lair - Bowser's Big Lava Power Party:

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Sky Station Galaxy - Storming The Sky Fleet with LLE audio:

·
PC game modder
6,947 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I recorded this video a while ago, cuz of some internet problems i couldn't upload it, so now i can XD so here it is, The House Of The Dead : Overkill

( Gameplay maybe better now, i played this with now a old revision of Dolphin )

Excellent video and you are good on Headshots ^^

·
the emulation youtuber
232 Posts
GoldenEye 007 Wii on Dolphin SVN 6338 in 720p HD

Not full speed sorry. The game seems to have a few FPS drops, so it hovers between 20 to 30FPS. PAL version, enjoy :)

·
PC game modder
6,947 Posts
Nice video iNexXxus, I keep playing that first 2 levels over and over (Never was any good at the original Goldeneye and it feels from playing I will get frustrated fast on later levels)

But just playing the nostalgia inducing parts in those 2 levels is enough for me ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sonic Colours! Dolphin!!!! Aleluia!

SONIC COLORS ON DOLPHIN:

Sonic Colours PAL Wii-WiiERD
Game runs a bit slow on my rig, but still playable.
Phenom II X4 940 3.0 GHz
Geforce GTX 470 SC

Settings:
OpenGL
Use Native Mips
EFB Scaled Copy
EFB Copy To GL Texture

4 GB DDR2
Antec 902
Antec TruePower TP-750
GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P

·
the emulation youtuber
232 Posts
GoldenEye 007 Wii on Dolphin SVN 6338 in 1080p HD Full speed

Last video if forgot to enable Dual core and idle skipping so it lagged even in 720p, but now it runs full speed in 1080p like i thought it would.
Playing through the jungle level in Nigeria, Africa. Enjoy guys :)

941 - 960 of 996 Posts