Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 40 of 996 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
I gotta say, ChaosCode, your videos are "interesting" to say the least, but maybe you could tone down some of your kid-like personality and some of the subtle sexual content you verbally seem to involve in some videos. Other than that, great job. :)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I gotta say, ChaosCode, your videos are "interesting" to say the least, but maybe you could tone down some of your kid-like personality and some of the subtle sexual content you verbally seem to involve in some videos. Other than that, great job. :)
I'm gonna state it a differen't way. I'v always acted like that and its served me well in my life. I have a good job and a family and I live for fun within reason. I'm well liked and my friends find me hilirious. Maybe someone else just needs to lighten up a bit :p

·
Emulator User
336 Posts
I'm gonna state it a differen't way. I'v always acted like that and its served me well in my life. I have a good job and a family and I live for fun within reason. I'm well liked and my friends find me hilirious. Maybe someone else just needs to lighten up a bit :p
Don't bother with that ignoramus, he's already been banned.:lol:
(Very sorry for any foul language used)

·
just a regular emufan
136 Posts
I've already posted this on the svn thread, but I post it here again :p.
It's just a video that shows that videos on the RE:Umbrella Chronicles are now working fine. Enjoy;)

RE: Umbrella Chronicles videos working

·
Registered
108 Posts
Super Paper Mario.

(Turn the volume up)

My PC:

AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core 6000.
Gigabyte M52L-S3
4GB RAM
Gigabyte GeForce 9800GT 1GB GDDR3
Windows XP

Dolphin 1324 x86

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I tried with Super Paper Mario Wii..after castle and fade and black screen remain.. What did I do wrong ? It is USA version, by the way.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Ohhh.. you say:

it would be better if someone fixed that intro freeze in Dolphin itself
I think I will leave it alone until someone fixed that intro freeze in Dolphin itself, first. Thanks anyway. :D

21 - 40 of 996 Posts