Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 996 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[Wii] Videos

I've collected some Wii videos here. Thanks a lot for posting them, please make more of them.

Wario Land: Shake It / The Shake Dimension (July 2008) (by ChaosCode)

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (Nov 2007) (by ChaosCode)

Sonic and the Secret Rings (March 2007) (by locazoo)

Wii Sports (Nov 2006) (by Shuffle2)
[vimeo]2222457[/vimeo], [vimeo]2221558][/vimeo]

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Stop posts three videos in any threads.. One thread is good enough because it is spamming and it is against the rules.. One thread only.

·
God of War
214 Posts
This was made with 1185 all options on ogl and audio. I think your problem is your os I have an almost identical system as you one with xp 32 bit and one with xp 64 bit and the windows xp one can not play certain games. I had vista x64 on it before and the games played fine but load properly on xp x64.

·
God of War
214 Posts
It has nothing to do with settings it is windows xp x64 edition it has issues with saving games on dolphin and that is what is happening with you. it works with any settings I choose on my system.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Wow.. Thanks.

Edit: After I delete the folder and put it there and I got same panic error. I am using Rev SVN 1195 now. :(

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
The videos are FRIGGIN AWESOME *_______* didn't know GC/Wii emulation was up to this point! :D

Thanks to all people involved on this!

·
God of War
214 Posts
Wii Tales Of Symphonia Dawn New World svn1185(x86)

Here is another great game it plays perfect in the emulator except for save games and it froze on me after the second battle.
once you move you character the background looks normal. I love their faces.:lol:

1 - 20 of 996 Posts