Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everybody,

Since there's not much going on with the VBA right now, I thought that I would post my new Gameboy Micro skin for the VBA.

Theres a 1x, 2x and a new Micro version with a whole bunch of useful buttons and plus I made customizable faceplate feature for people who have Photoshop. And thats not all, I've also created desktop wallpapers (1024x768 and 800x600) and an icon set! (16x16, 32x32, 48x48, and 64x64)

Click on the link to find out more info and where to download.

http://www.vbaskins.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=733

Let me know what you think of it.

Enjoy,
Ryan

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
TOo small.

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Which one is too small? Of course the micro version is too small, that one is just for fun, I don't really expect anyone to really use that one. But there's also a 1x and a 2x version also.

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is great. Thanks very much! I'll try it with BGB later.

Could you create a similar skin with the original gameboy? I've been looking for a high res frame everywhere without luck.

Many thanks again mate, either way

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your welcome. Unfortunately this is my last one though, But I do have some other skins of the original GBA and the GBA SP if you like.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Which one is too small? Of course the micro version is too small, that one is just for fun, I don't really expect anyone to really use that one. But there's also a 1x and a 2x version also.
Oops i mean the real gameboy micro is too small for my hand not ur design.
Thanks u for this skin.
This is cool.:D

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Very nice work ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.