Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey iam new here and well ran into a small problem with chankast. Iso mounting, getting ahold of a BIOS and everything no problem, the Menu appears, runs smooth and fine as i know it from the original Dreamcast. Well when i go on start game the screen turns black and the whole thing starts again (like Dreamcast logo appears and set up the clock). Iam trying to run dynamite Cop (quite a nice Multiplayer Game^^).
my Specs:
P4 2.6GHZ
512 DDR 333 MHZ Ram
Ati radeon 9500XT
yeah what could be usefull?
Well maybe you can help me out :)

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Note that I don't have that game, so I can't check for myself. But does that particular game also run on your DC? And is it selfbootable? And if the version has got some Echelon trainer sequences I think you're out of luck.

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Don't worry, it's relatively simple: If he doesn't have a real DC to test the game on I think this thread will serve no more purpose because we can't verify what version of the game it is, and he has no right to own a bios dump. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.